how to improve my practical from last year

this section i will look at how for this year how i can improve my practical work compared to my last year piece of coursework.
in my last piece of coursework i did a music magazine cover, contents and a double page spread. for this i had to use a camera to take photos and used photoshop to edit and finalize it. In my pre-planing I researched into my style of music and looked and similar popular music magazines already published. then after produced an evaluation to complete my practical from last year.
however, I feel that i could improve my practical further and get a more improved grade for this year practical. I feel that I should have been more in depth with my evaluation and possibly included more in my research section and showed a few more examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment